The professionals of the SILA International Law Office are experienced in legal counseling in all bankruptcy proceedings and available to provide legal support at any stage of the bankruptcy.
The key services of this practice include:
- Advice on application of the bankruptcy laws for individuals and legal entities;
- Support and preliminary assessment of the risks of transactions with companies that are eligible for insolvency (bankruptcy);
- Representation of creditors and debtor during bankruptcy proceedings;
- Legal support for the activities of the insolvency officer;
- Challenging transactions in the bankruptcy case;
- Representation of the parties in the course of pursuing subsidiary liability on persons supervising the debtor;
- Bankruptcy of the debtors under liquidation (using a simplified procedure).