Land Law Real Estate and Construction
The professionals of this practice have a significant experience in supporting transactions with real estate and land. They provide an extensive range of legal services to companies and private clients on land law, real estate, and construction.
The key services of this practice include:
- Comprehensive legal support for activities of the real estate development companies, developers, and contractors during real estate development;
- Comprehensive legal support and structuring of real estate transactions, including legal due diligence in the course of settlement of the real estate transactions;
- Due diligence of investment projects, including assessment of legal risks;
- Advice on all issues arising in the process of using real estate and construction assets, including land use issues;
- Legal assistance concerning relations with executive authorities when acquiring rights for buildings and plots of land. Legal support in extrajudicial dispute resolution with contractors and state agencies;
- Representation in courts, arbitration courts on disputes related to real estate and construction.